Dr. Suzanne Gazda
Suzanne Gazda M.D., A graduate of The University of Texas Health Science Center of San Antonio, Dr. Gazda has devoted an extraordinary amount of time to not only the day-to-day practice of neurological medicine but also to related clinical research with special interests in the area of multiple sclerosis. A noted speaker and presenter at various forums nationwide, Dr. Gazda has been recognized by both industry organizations and consumer media alike, with inclusion for five years on the renowned list of “Texas Super Doctors” in Texas Monthly magazine. Dr. Gazda is also the founder of Neurology Institute of San Antonio.
Dr. Gazda's professional associations include:
- Director, Integra Clinical Research
- Medical Director, South Texas Multiple Sclerosis Center, affiliated with the National
- Multiple Sclerosis Society.
- Member: Texas Medical Association, Texas Neurological Association, and the American Academy of Neurology.
Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.
- Etiam porta sem malesuada magna mollis euismod.
- Nulla vitae elit libero, a pharetra augue.
- Nullam id dolor id nibh ultricies vehicula ut id elit.
- Aenean eu leo quam.